16 June, 2010

All Things Marc Jacobs

I only remembered I took this picture of Jayden in his Little Marc Jacob tee after reading this post from Chocklitmom.


The tee was a birthday gift from Volkswagen 阿姨 and was wrapped up nicely in a Club 21 paperbag but I didn't opened it up till was Jayden discharged from KK hospital and subsequently forgot to blog it.

Chocklitmom here is a Little Marc Jacob tee for boys!


Look at the naughty fella frowning all the way when I asked him to pose for me. The tee fitted him just nicely.

Here's a limited edition Marc by Marc Jacobs denim tote bag specially designed for the official grand opening of Marc by Marc Jacobs store at Mandarin Gallery. I was lucky enough to grab one before it got sold out. Thanks to Jenny again :)
Yes Marc Jacobs I love Singapore too!


Another item I grabbed at the recent Club 21 kids store sale, 70% off! What a steal! I particularly love the little mouse printed at the back of the tee. Cute isn't it?

1 comments:

I kowtow to you. You are seriously one big MJ fan!!! I've never seen MJ for boys until now. Luuuurrrve the denim bag!!!!!