25 March, 2009

Genting Trip 19 March 2009

This is the first road trip for us.

The whole family together with 阿公 , 阿姨s and his cousins, we all took a coach to Genting for a 3 days 2 nights short vacation. The journey was fun as Jayden was pretty much occupied with his personal "in-coach" TV games, of course also with the company of his favorite two 姐姐s Natalie and Elizabeth.

This was my 3rd or 4th trip to Genting.... nothing seems to changed. Still the same old looking hotels and the familiar old dingy connectors that linked the theme park to the various hotels and resorts. Everything in Genting seems familiar and kind of "old" to me but Jayden was pretty much excited when we arrived.

Once we reached, we explored the theme park and the arcade and it was more and more kidddy rides and arcade games for Jayden. He simply can't get enough of cars and train rides.

I think Jayden enjoyed the trip very much. I'm not sure about Ed, but for me it was physically draining having to run after the kid and telling him that he had enough of rides for the day!





I'm sure Jayden is looking forward to going back Genting again.

0 comments: