26 November, 2007

I'm No Pushover

Talk bad about me once, I will just ignore.
Talk bad about me twice, still I will try to ignore.
Talk bad about me thrice, I will start cursing and swearing in my heart in silence.
Continue to say me some more and I will curse you out loud.

I'm usually not a sarcastic person and I don't suan people anyhow. If I ever start suaning, you will know that it's because I don't want to be a pushover anymore and I had enough.

Stop gloating, stop comparing and stop finding excuses to tell me that you have never said any of those stuff about me and my son before. I know you did.

Don't act innocent, don't act to be a victim, don't act blur. Because you are not, even though you succeeded most of the time.

Enuff said.

6 comments:

To those who are good to you, be good to them.

To those who do not fall into the category, be good to yourself.

:)

PS: I was inspired to decorate my blog header by you (or Mr Pea), but I failed miserably. (Now the header looks so kindergartenish!)Sob Sob... will the experts here bestow advice please??

Yes mdm, in what ways can I help? Have you tried software like Imageedit and Photoshop?...They can do wonders for your blog =D
- Mr Pea

Otherwise private tuition at our house, provided you bring HH along :D
- Sweetpea

heehee, mr pea, I was contemplating an easier way out. I was hoping YOU can do wonders to my header. hiak hiak hiak...

But I will settle for the private tuition, mrs pea. ;p HH will come. Promise.

ah per arh ah per,
Mr Pea do wonders to yr header or not I dunno lar but sure can do suisui for HH lar. But hor u must at least tell us wad u like leh, cannot anyhow do mah, right?

U bring HH come lar, den tell mr pea how sui u wan den he do lor! Easy peasy! Eh for HH nia hor, not for any tom, dick and harry hor! :o)

Kekeke...

*muacks* for mdm pea. :)

HH will *muak* mr pea herself when she sees him.

(heehee.... can tell I am happy like spider ya?)

Actually, the 3 elements of my blog header are what I want - Title, ASL signs and the motto. The design, I will respect the designer 101%. ;p

Tom, Dick and Harry, please hor. Don't u dare come make a similar request. This preferential treatment is for HH only.

:D

My name is neither Tom, Dick nor Harry leh. Can? *LOL*