23 September, 2007

MIA

Oh gosh I haven't been blogging... I MIA-ed for more than 2 weeks.

Things were kind of topsy turvy. Both boys (Ed and Jayden) were down at the same time and I was at the verge of going berserk. I guess I lost the momentum in blogging.

Thank goodness things are very much back to normal, for now at least. This incident actually scares me off and it made me come to a decision that I've always disapproved and repulsed of. And that is having a maid.

From the time Jayden was born, Ed would, once in a few weeks *that's how often I kee siao* asked me "You want a maid?"..... I would then spend a few days thinking of how to answer him. My answer would always be a NO.

Last Saturday Ed popped the question again and it's been one of the toughest week for all 3 of us. My answer was "YES."

For Ed's sake, for Jayden's sake and for my sake, I think it's time I should get some real help.

I need the rest, I need the sleep.
Ed need to start travelling for his work again.
And most of all Jayden need my attention and time to teach him more stuff.

Funny thing is, after I made the decision, I felt relieved. Maybe because I know that help is on the way?


Before I end this post, I would like to thank everyone who drop by Jayden's Journey, and special thanks to those who left encouraging comments and helpful tips, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Special shout out to my first ever fan KAREN :o)
Karen if you are reading this I hope you and your family are doing well and you are enjoying every moment of motherhood!

Oops, it's late now and I better go get some sleep. Jayden's mommy still need to rise and shine 5.30am tomorrow morning before help can really come!

0 comments: