10 June, 2007

Yay! She Won!

I'm glad she won the French Open, again. I've been rooting for her ever since I saw her defeating Serena Williams and Jennifer Capriati a few years back.

I think she's really a tough cookie. And she won yesterday's match with straight sets. Isn't she good? She's got this unassuming look that I find it appealing.

I've been thinking of a girl's name that begins with a J... for my next baby girl, IF I ever wanna go through the whole tormenting experience again. Ok it's not that tormenting NOW, but it's really tormenting for the first 3 months. Probably Justine would be a nice name. And she's my favourite world No.1 female tennis player.

And talking about having number 2, I recalled a conversation I had with Ed a week back. He was getting ready to set off to go work.

Me: So what do you say, wanna have another kid, preferably a GIRL?!

Ed: Ok! I'll be most happy if you think you wanna go for it. *Struggling to put his working shoe on at the right foot and balancing on his left, perspiring but trying to look cool*

Me: You sure?

Ed: Yeah yeah..... *perspiring badly now, finally managed to put on both his shoes*

Me: I'm not really sure leh.....

Ed: Erm... wah very hot hor? Ok on second thought better not lar, see so hot, global warming! Very suffering for the poor child!

Ed must be feeling very very hot.

1 comments:

WAHAHA.....

I'm laughing at Ed. Yes.

WAHAHA...

I'm still laughing at Ed.

;p

Work hard Daddy! Mommy's reformed!