28 November, 2006

It's been a whirlwind.....

of activities for our family since the return of daddy last friday.

Daddy has been away for just a week but he felt like as if it's been more than that. I'm really. glad that he felt this way cos' that would mean i can leave Jayden to the daddy for making up the lost time, men-to-men talk or session, or you can call it private bonding between the daddy and son. He can give it any fancy name and i'm fine with anything as long as i can have some private time of my own to relax and go get a pedicure or a massage, or ANYTHING that can make me relax my tired bones. I chose a pedicure.

The weekend literally flew pass and then came 27 November. It's a big day for us. It's the day for the photoshoot that we've been anticipating for.

Total shots taken was 277. I like half of the shots taken. Here's a few of my favourites.





We really had great fun. In fact it's much more fun than i ever expected. Jayden was very cooperative, giving his best smile most of the time though there were a few moments where he showed a little tiredness. I must also give credit to the ever-patient photographer, David of Foto-U studio.

It's another great weekend for us :o)

5 comments:

hi! i stumbled upon ur blog & i must say NICE PHOTOS!!!

i've owes wanted a photo session 4 our lil family. u've given me some great ideas :o)

My Favourite one is Jayden in the tub. But all the photo is beatifully taken. You two can become the next Johnson and Johnson model :)

I LOOOOOVVVEEE your photos!!! Very gian to go and take some myself. But first, must convince the dear hb.

Jayden so cheery and handsome!!

Hi, came thru WHOISBABY's site. Coincidently, my son is also named Jayden and he is also 9 months old. Haha

Hi, came thru WHOISBABY's site. Coincidently, my son is also named Jayden and he is also 9 months old. Haha