14 November, 2006

I Will Follow You....


follow you wherever you may go.....

That's what Jayden decided to do this morning.

I was out of his sight for a few minutes just to go to the kitchen to fix him breakfast and he was yelling and making screeching sounds. He's also capable to doing the "brrrrrrr" with his lips and "buuuuuuu" with his drool. Usually the tv would help, he likes to watch the "Bob The Builder" commercial breaks at Kids' Central, but this morning it didn't quite work on him.

I tried to ignore his calls and yells, but after awhile i had to bring him with me to the kitchen. If not, my neighbours and my dad (who happens to live just one level down from my place) would start to think that either i'm torturing my son, or i've dropped into the toilet bowl thus unable to attend to him.

Ok Jayden, you win. You'll come with me...



Not bad, he helped out a bit. He cleaned the table of his high chair and washed the spoon with his drool.

0 comments: